1. When you lose your home after a or in a conflict, your ability to stay safe and healthy is already compromised.
2. 84% of the 70.7 million people driven from their homes by conflict live in the least developed countries in the world where support is already limited.
3. Coronavirus will impact the hospitals and health care systems in less developed countries far more severely than in developed countries like Australia.
4. Providing emergency shelter and other essential items after disaster not only helps families recover but can also offer a place where families can be together away from others in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak.
5. The Coronavirus pandemic is a global crisis affecting all of us. Now imagine the nightmare of living in one of the least developed countries and dealing with a disaster or conflict on top of Coronavirus… without the support you need.