These are tough times for everyone. We hope you and your familiy are keeping well, both physically and mentally, as you rise to meet the challenges of social isolation.
Could you do with a distraction from the news? Are you stuck at home with time on your hands? Bored with endless TV and Netflix?
Introducing ShelterBox Book Club – a unique community membership designed for Australians who share the love of a quality read.
Each member can vote on the next book – a shortlist of 3 books carefully selected by our Head Bookworm, who is always on the lookout for compelling stories from around the world; and strong characters with depth.
Join the ShelterBox Book Club community today with a monthly payment to ShelterBox, and you can look forward to delving into a new, exciting book every 6 weeks. Read along at your own pace and join the discussion online, via our private Facebook group.
And with every story you read, you’ll be transforming the lives of disaster-hit families around the world.
- Join today with a monthly payment – we recommend at least $10 to support our work around the world
- Receive a welcome email from our Head Bookworm
- Join our Facebook group where you will get to vote on the next shortlist of 3 books – chosen by our Head Bookworm
- Purchase your copy of the winning book, or take it out on loan from your local library. – receive exclusive member discounts from our partner book shop
- Read along at your own pace – whenever suits you best.
- Take part in the online discussions held on our Book Club Facebook Group – no spoilers!
- Receive regular news and, updates on how your membership is helping the lives of disaster hit families.